- Display Type: DIGITAL
- مدل: DGZ-Y-5000
- برند: AERMANDA
- Max Load: 5000N
- Unit: N,Kgf,Lbf
- Max load: 5000N
- Divided load value: 1N
- Measuring Range: full scale 10%~90%
- Power: 7.2V 1.2V*6 Ni-MH batteries
Elevator Rope Tensionmeter is mainly used to test the tension and traction of elevator traction wire rope.When the elevator is in the installation,acceptance and inspection,through testing and adjusting each traction wire rope,make sure the tension of every one as same as possible,so can extend the service life of the traction wheel and make the elevator wire rope run more smoothly.
The tensiometer can also be used in bridge sling, tower connection line, overhead conductors, index wire rope and all involving the wire tension tests.
- Easy to carry: use high-strength aluminum alloy structure,light weight,small size,simple operation.
- Stable performance and high accuracy.Support one wire rope multipoint testing, greatly improve the test accuracy
- LCD screen,digital display,easy to read value.
- Three units:N,Kgf,Lbf.
- Can store 383 sets of testing data and transmit it to the computer via USB, and manage it.