- برند: AOKIN
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Condition: New
- Type: Voltage Regulator
- مدل: Raspberry Pi Camera
- Application: Computer
- Operating Temperature: Standard
- Supply Voltage: Standard
- Dissipation Power: Standard
- Package: SOP
- is_customized: Yes
CCD size: 1/4 inch
Focal Length: 3.6 mm (adjustable)
Field of View: 72 degrees
Preferred Sensor Resolution: 1080p
Support 3.3V power output
Supports connecting infrared LED or flash LED
4 screw holes whiche are used for a fixed position
Dimension: 1.42inch x1.04inch x0.94inch
1 piece Camera (Not included Raspberry pi board)
Raspberry Pi computer with a Camera Module port
All current models of Raspberry Pi have a port for connecting the Camera Module.
Note: If you want to use a Raspberry Pi Zero, you need a Camera Module ribbon cable that fits the Raspberry Pi Zero’s smaller Camera Module port.
Ensure your Raspberry Pi is turned off.
1. Locate the Camera Module port
2. Gently pull up on the edges of the port’s plastic clip
3. Insert the Camera Module ribbon cable; make sure the cable is the right way round
4. Push the plastic clip back into place
Start up your Raspberry Pi. Go to the main menu and open the Raspberry Pi Configuration tool.
Select the Interfaces tab and ensure that the camera is enabled
Reboot your Raspberry Pi.